Monday, August 23, 2010

heartache vs depression


heyyyyyy~!!

1..........2.............3....
i hate this feeling!!!!!!!!! *crying

okay,for the start of the day it cause by my credit when i was talking with Brian on the phone and then tuuuutt shits!!!! grrrrr =,=

then,going to class meeting some annoying people with an annoying behaviour..so, it's shits!!!!

texting with old friend and for no reason become like !@#$@!@!!=$%.. grrrr =,=

someone i really hate send me a message and said about hurtful things.. i repeated HURTFUL THINGS!!!!! shit! =,=

my mom keep ^$^&*%&$!@#~@$#.. arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! =,=

sakit hari ni aku sakit..... sakit hati sakit jiwa sakit jantung sakit segalanya.. my bad day ever..

i need my hubby, i need my twins, i need my cousins, i need my friends and most of all... i need Allah to guide me...
yaAllah....ampunkan salah silap hambaMu ini, berikanlah petunjuk pada hambaMu ini...

takde lagi senyuman dan tawa aku...hilang disebalik tangisan tanpa henti.. T____T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

siannye.. sabar yer..