Thursday, June 30, 2016

To the girl that do this to me

Did you ever thought to yourself that someone think that you inspired them, at any cost for whatever reason they may have.? No?  Or you just don't care? 

In my case, I would rather say NO,  I'm not a good model to inspire anyone. It's like how come you get inspired over someone that have a boring life style.? LOL hell NO!  right? 

But there's a girl,  a reader of my blog. She actually make me feel good about blogging.. Well,  even though I normally post about my life and mostly craps. She actually wants to be me. Weird huh? (i think so too LOL) 

To that girl, (you know who you are) I'm sorry i can't remember your name,  it's been years since she approached me..  You might have struggled a lot in your life but trust me it's worth it. It's your journey. You can't be me or having the same life style like i do but you can always make your journey even more beautiful than mine. You are the one that inspire me! To write to blog and to believe in myself. Thanks Love. 

 I suddenly think of her, she may not read my blog anymore. I left my blog for quite a while tho. But still.. THANKS A BUNCH for the love you gave me girl. It means a lot to me. 

Salam ramadan yang ke-25 semua. Have a great time. Mesti tengah kalut buat itu ini persiapan raya kan? Sempat ke bace blog ni? *meehh* 

Semoga semuanya berjalan lancar. InsyaAllah. 


Till next time, 
LoveLoveLove



No comments: