Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bieber Fever!








hey! i one of them.. yes all those people who obsessed about JUSTIN BIEBER! i'm obsessed too can't lie about this, it's too abvoius that i am LOL





so yeah i buy his album.. all of 'em with the limited stuff too, the poster and everything.. it's like i own him dengggg!!





i kiss his poster every morning everytime i saw it! i buy megazine that show my JUSTIN BIEBER in it!<<--- this is confession





i already watch NEVER SAY NEVER! yes with 3D! and i pay for all (6 person) that going with me that time.. advance my salary =,=!




i was screaming laughing crying in the cinema that time.. ouh seriously! it's 3D dude, do u know how much closer u can feel when watching 3Ds? yes i feel like i'm in his world.. XDD




I'M IN JUSTIN BIEBER WORLD! YES I LOVE IT SO MUCH!





even after going out from from cinema i'm still in excited mood because of watching JUSTIN BIEBER! ahahahahhahaha!!





I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER ! HIS FACE ! HIS SMILE ! HIS SONG ! HIS TALENT ! HIS EVERYTHING!!!!!!




i'm not going to the concert, i cant huhuhuhu i'm so sad for the whole time i'm thinking about it !!! huhu ask everyone around me<<<----------- i'm going crazy already!!




JUSTIN BIEBER cheers me up.. :) that's how i fall in love with him XD



No comments: