Monday, May 24, 2010

kiss me,kiss me,say that you miss me


hey you guys.. ^__^

it's a wonderful day isn't it? yea i've laugh and laugh and crying..lol.. yea people keep saying that when we laugh too much thats mean we will crying in a day..huhu yea i've been through it..
people, i love my boyfriend,thank you..

wakakakakaka

you guys know what??? i got new phone woohooo~~~ be jelouse please..hehehe i love it and i heart it..and.. i bought it using 100% my OWN money..okay? working hard for that.. :) thank God... now, i dont have to be worried about my 'keep having problem's phone'..yea both of it is having problem so now, i got three phone..wahahaha okay, but i am just using two number.. dont ask for it..lol so, this is it.. my new sony ericson-yari..

its cute isn't it?? :DDD
i love it..that's why i bought it.. :D

and for you my teddy bear~
i wanted you to be there when i fall
i wanted you to see me through it all
i wanted you to be the one i love
i wanted you, i wanted you
i wanted you to hold me in my sleep
i wanted you to show me what i need
i wanted you to know just how down deep..
i wanted you,i wanted you
i want you BRIAN RICHARDSON

p/s: ily

5 comments:

miss fabola said...

best ny dapat hp..npe tak beli 2??hehe..ina couple dgn bf yg ari tu ke?azam tak pnah bli kan kte hp pun. ahahahhaaah...

farina said...

hp tuu ina bli sndri la..huhuhu
bf mane?? lol
ni baru la...
yg arituu tipu banyak..bungok lebeyh..wahahahaha

ni ckp mcm nk soh ina ckp kat abg azam soh blikan kak fatin hp jew..hohoho

miss fabola said...

haha..die kne saving skrg ni..sbab nak kumpul duit hantaran..hehe..pdn muke die..kgkbot sgt nak kwen..sye ni tak puas lagi idup..

yg dulu tu cne blh tkantoi sume sandiwara die??hehe..

miss fabola said...

haha..die kne saving skrg ni..sbab nak kumpul duit hantaran..hehe..pdn muke die..kgkbot sgt nak kwen..sye ni tak puas lagi idup..

yg dulu tu cne blh tkantoi sume sandiwara die??hehe..

farina said...

huhu nak kawen da ea? hiihhihihi..

mcmne? x reti nipu..lol..
dye nak tipu ina yg memang da pro tipu ni..wahahaha silap besar la..
ina wat dye smpai dye bgtaw tnpe dpkse yg dye tuu mnipu..wakakakaka