Tuesday, June 1, 2010

missing him

hello person(!)

so,my hubby safely arrived at Canada just now.. thank God.. I've been worried all the time.. I'm missing you here hubby.. huhu [so badly want to cry..wuu~~]

today i sleep at 8am and woke up at 11.30am, having my bath and heading to jusco..ate at tempayaki then watching prince of persia.. worth it! and i love the story..have their own kind of style.. love the message bout brotherhood... ouh and some of the romantic part really reminds me of my hubby.. yea yea i know, he is always in my head, that is why..lol ok diam, after movie we're going home.... sleep again at 5pm and woke up again at 8pm..hilang semua woohooo~ please calculate and tell me the answer..how long i've been sleeping today? whahaha ok forget it.. unless you really want to do so..lol... i know, i own that panda eyes again.. :DD

to brother and aunty and sister..thank you for welcoming me into your family, all of you are so nice toward me.. thank you so much~ ^__^

p/s: i love you

No comments: