Sunday, July 6, 2008

happy??gumbira!! fuck2!!

ahahhahahaha..
so much more my happy ending..~~~!!!

weee~!!!

best batak doe!!..

5 july..

aq g KL INDIE FEST..

gile best..

shopink brg limited..

i love it n i would love it forever..

hohohohoho



its really full of nice memories.. :))

it keeps make me smile..

here's i'll let everyone look how happening does the KL INDIE FEST..

wee~!






juz now i got a terrible thing..

i cant think anything but juz my photoshop..

after formated my comp..

i cant install my photoshop coz the CDs is LOST!!

so, im being so frustrated n im moody...

everyone worried about me coz im a diff person for a fews hour..

lol....



a fews minute ago..

aziq safe my life!!!

thanx weyh!!

he told me tht he had the CD of photoshop..

i am so greatfull..

thanx aziq...

n thats make me smile now..

n make everyone who worried bout me clamn..

weeee~~!!..

i do make some of those people in trouble..

hakhakx..

sowie dear..

hehehehehhe..



so i'll keep smilin n hope aziq can give it ASAP..

arigato gozaimasu!!!

sayonara~~!

:))

1 comment:

luahansampah said...

yeah!awesome day!jgn lufer kalau rajen2...add www.myspace.com/batutujuh